Jharkhand JPECE Polytechnic 2017 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in…
The entrance test of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2017 should be conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). The JPECE entrance examination is for to get admission to the polytechnic courses offered by various polytechnic institutions located within the limit of Jharkhand state. Jharkhand state conducts this entrance examination every year to get admission into three-year polytechnic diploma courses. Through this polytechnic examination so many seats are going to fulfill in different colleges of Jharkhand state. The entrance examination will be held on 19th April, 2017
Courses Offered through Jharkhand Polytechnic examination 2017 …
Different courses in the stream of Engineering, Pharmacy and Hotel Management offered through the entrance exam of JPECE of Jharkhand state government. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) also conducts the competitive examinations every year for the admission in various professional courses. Jharkhand JPECE test is an entrance polytechnic examination is a gateway to the various diploma courses in the field of engineering and technology across the Jharkhand state.
Candidates who already submitted their online application can download their admit card / hall ticket from 10th April, 2017 onwards. You can download your Jharkhand Admit Card 2017 from the official website jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
How to Download Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2017 …
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) going to release Polytechnic Admission Test Admit Cards from April 10th 2017 onwards. To download these admit cards candidates should go through the official website jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. If you want clear idea how to download follow the steps listed below.
- Log on to www. jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in and click on Online Application for Jharkhand Polytechnic examination 2017.
- In the next page, click on “Applicant Login” situated in the top Menu bar, an Applicant Login Screen will appear.
- Sign in your account using your ‘Application Number’ and your ‘Date of Birth’. You’ll be taken to the Applicant Login Page.
- Click on the option ‘Download Admit Card’.
- Your Admit Card will be generated.
- You can now take the Print out of your ADMIT CARD.
- Name of the Candidate. Examination Center.
- Candidate Date of Birth.
- Your Gender.
- For which paper you should applied.
- Examination Center selected by you.
- City of examination center.
- Address of center.
- Category and personal information entered by you at the time of online application submission.
- Any Identity Card for proof.